New site coming soon!
In the meantime, Gerald is still here for you.
1. Traffic tickets – Gerald handles all traffic tickets, no ticket is too small or too big. He has extensive trial experience and is familiar with every defence “in the book”. Gerald also handles re-openings (for those who were convicted for failing to attend their trial date) and appeals.
2. Residential Landlord and Tenant – Gerald represents both landlords and tenants in any residential tenancy dispute before the Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board. He will draft, serve, and file time-sensitive documents meticulously and with great attention to detail.
3. Criminal charges – Gerald can help if you have been charged with a criminal offence punishable by a maximum of 6-months imprisonment, a $5,000 fine, or both. Some examples of such charges can include theft/fraud, drug possession, domestic violence, and mischief/harassment (among many others). If the charges are more serious, Gerald will find affordable counsel to represent you.
4. Small Claims Court – If you have, or are the subject of, a claim up to a maximum of $25,000, Gerald can help. From contract disputes to unpaid accounts to personal injury, Gerald has extensive experience representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants in the Ontario Small Claims Court.
5. Other matters – Automobile insurance dispute? No problem. Occupational Health and Safety charges? No problem. Gerald can help with a broad range of legal issues. Contact him today for a free, no obligation consultation!
Find Gerald on Facebook here
149 Willowdale Ave., Toronto, Ontario M2N 4Y5